Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Meal - High Fiber / Good Protein (3/2)

This morning I had a Wrap for breakfast.  I need to go food shopping and had to make due with the food I had in the house.  This was my mmm meal:


Mission Fiber Burrito Wrap (0/2) + 21g Fiber + 8g Protein
Chicken Salad - Mayo and Chicken
Baby Spinach
Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese

And my Probiotic pill.

Also 24-oz of water sipped slowly during the meal and after.

Since I had the sugars to spare, I had my VitaCraves multivit (3/0).


By the way, last night I was craving cheesecake but instead had some cream cheese on a celery stick.  It satisfied the cheese and the crunch and was decent replacement.

1 comment:

  1. Havent seen a new blog in a while, but read you comments on Jorge's site. How are you doing this week? Also, I saw some Mission Tortillas at the store that had a GREAT fiber count, but had Sucralose in them! Again, shocking! Not sure which one of the many Missions it was but I thought Id let you know! I found the Smart & Delicious at Costco and thought that was a great find! Hope you are losing good again this week.

    ReplyDelete

Great Deals from Amazon