Monday, January 25, 2010

BFC - Fresh Start

I was sick for the last 2 weeks with some sort of odd flu.  I didn't have as much congestion as I normally would with a flu but it started with a fever and soar throat, and exhaustion.  The last week I was still very tired and still had a lingering cough and clearing of the throat thing going on but the past few days I have been feeling stronger.  Yesterday was a big day back for me.  I gave a 30 minute presentation, then went to lunch with some friends and visited my parents for dinner in the evening.  I felt good throughout the day and I think I am 95% back to normal now.

At lunch, one of the friends I had lunch with told me I inspired her to get on a diet program.  She is doing Slim in Six, and in the first week lost 3 pounds.  I am happy for here and encouraged her to continue.  She also told me the only artificial sweetener she uses is stevia.  I was happy to hear this altho I tried to explain that Stevia is a natural alternative, not artificial and I commended her for her choice.

At any rate, this helped me to get back on track.  Not like I fell off the wagon, but I really haven't been doing the little things I need to do.  I haven't been blogging as you know, or tweeting much.  I haven't been tracking what I eat altho I am very good about watching the sugar and carb counts and I am really only eating the same BFC-safe foods I have switched too.

Today I will start tracking my meals better and strive to get back on track with drinking enough water daily.

2 comments:

Great Deals from Amazon