Monday, November 23, 2009

Be Careful about Comments

Be Careful about your Comments.  Talk about emotional eating.  Water drinking is tough for me and I was so proud of the fact that I was doing so good with water drinking until someone commented on my blog to be cautious about drinking too much water too fast.  That one comment sent me in a tailspin.  I knew in my mind that it is ok for me to do what I'm doing, but for some reason I let that comment affect me.  Maybe it's because I'm not seeing the results I hoped to see by now - I don't know.

I checked in with the BFC team and while they recommended drinking 8-oz at a time instead of 16-oz at a time, they said this is not a cause for alarm.  I am still only doing about 64-oz a day.

I'm not discouraging comments but please just be aware that your comment can have an effect.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about that. It wasn't meant to upset you. I will make sure that my comments are only positive.

    ReplyDelete

Great Deals from Amazon