Monday, November 16, 2009

Daily Log - Monday 11/16 - Day 22

Today is Weigh In Day for me.  No loss / No Gain.   I will try to stay on target better this week.  Not sure what I am doing wrong to cause no loss.  I did note a day when I stepped off the wagon but it was temporary and should not have caused a no-loss for the week.  I hope this week's results will be back on track.

Morning Meal:
Breakfast is FiberOne Cereal dry, with 3 slices of Oscar Mayer Center Cut Bacon for some protein.  Went full serving today so my morning start is 6/2 with 13g Fiber.  Also had 16-oz Water.

Lunch:
Spinach and Romaine Salad with Newmans Oil & Vinegar Dressing, + left over Chicken for protein.  (0/0)

Dinner:
Had Pepperoni Pizza - My way:
1 Weight Watchers Pita - (0/2) + 9g Fiber
Ragu Pizza Sauce - 1/2 Serving (2/0)
Mozzarillo (sp?) Cheese
7 slices of pepperoni
Mmmm - This is becoming a favorite - (2/2) with 9g Fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon