Monday, November 16, 2009

Ordered 2 Cases of Zevia

Ordered 2 cases of Zevia -- 1 Cola and 1 Root Beer from Amazon.  I am a Prime Member so shipping is free.  The price per case of 24 cans was $25.  This is better that the 6-pack price from my local Whole Foods, and much more convenient.  Links to this are on the left.  Other Amazon items I found but have not ordered yet are on the bottom.  The soda is due to arrive tomorrow.  I am out of this now.

I also noticed that the Sobe Lifewater is popping up in more places.  Maybe I should buy stock in Pepsi.
Found it at Wal-mart for $1 each.
Target is $1.02 each.
BJ's has them by the case of 12 for $14.99 (no deal).
Wegman's has a few flavors at $1.59 each (no deal).
I will keep my eye open for sales on this as it is a new staple in my diet.  I really like the Yumberry and Fruit Punch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon