Monday, November 23, 2009

Daily Log - Day 29 - 11/23

Ok - My morning meal today is 6/2 + 10g Fiber.

I had 2 scrambled Eggs, with 3 slices of Canadian Bacon, and a dash of sharp cheddar cheese.  That was all good protein and all 0/0.  I had 2 slices of Weight Watchers Multi-Grain Bread (0/1) + 4g Fiber.  And 1/2 Cup of Fiber One Honey Clusters (0/1) + 6g Fiber.  Also had my vits which are 3/0.  I may try to find some small vits I can swallow since I don't want to use up my sugars on these.

By the way, I had 8-oz water before breakfast and 8-oz during, so by 10 am I have had 16-oz water.  Also had my Pro-biotics for the day.

Lunch Meal - 8-oz water before meal (24 for the day so far).  Made a left over burrito: 0/2 + 21g Fiber.  Puts my day so far at 6/4 + 31g Fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon