Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fell off the wagon today - Ugh

I look forward to next week's emotional eating video.  I started bad in the morning at 12/3 with 18g of Fiber, and Probiotics in yogurt.  Bad start sugar wise.  For lunch I had 15/1 by foolishly splurging at lunch but I will try to watch the rest of the day so I don't fall too hard.  Total so far is 27/4.

I think I'm partially depressed since I got on the scale this morning and gained 2 pounds back after losing 10 in the first 2 weeks.  Monday AM is my official weigh in day so I hope by then I will be able to post some loss at least.

3 comments:

  1. I commend you for doing this diary blog, and congratulate you on your weight loss. Think how much of an improvement you've made on your eating habits since you started this, and how great you must be feeling now. This is a life style change, and some days you'll go off the wagon. It is only human nature. In the CD interview Jorge had with Eben Pagen, that I talk about in my blog, he did mention that medical research established daily sugar quantities for men to be 45 grams, and women 30 grams. So if you do go off one day, try not to go beyond 45 grams. It might affect your weight loss result on this program, but in the long run you will continue to lose the weight. Don't forget the saying ''Tomorrow is another day''. You'll just be more determined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane - I appreciate your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, you can get right back on! Look how far you've come already.
    -Susie

    ReplyDelete

Great Deals from Amazon