Sunday, November 8, 2009

Product Review: Zevia Cola Root Beer

Rating: 3 out of 5


Tried the Stevia Cola and to be honest.  I didn't like it from the first sip.  It was supposed to be similar to real colas.  Nope.  I debated about the Root Beer or Cola. Guess I should have went with the Root Beer, maybe it would have been better. 


Also, at Whole Foods, I had to buy a 6-pack which was $5. Wish they had sold by the can instead.



REVISED - I had 5 cans left and decided to give it another chance and after 2 weeks of low sugar eating, this actually wasn't so bad.  I can't say I enjoyed it but I was able to drink 1/2 a can and it wasn't bad.  I suppose its an acquired taste.


REVISED Part II - Bought the Root Beer and I actually think I like the cola better although the Root Beer is good too.


It is now a decent alternative to the SOBE LifeWater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon