Friday, November 20, 2009

Yo-yo

I had recently starting logging my food again on thedailyplate.com.  And also logging my weight there.  The interesting thing is the pattern is typical yo-yo over the years.  See chart...


The beginning point was Oct 26, 2007 and I was on the tail end of the 6-week body makeover course.  the course worked well but the restrictions were too much and as you can see it didn't take long to go back up, even higher than when I started.   Then in April, 2008 I dieted again but that didn't last long either.  At least I didn't gain it back as fast as I had before.  In Dec, 2008 I setup a Biggest Loser Contest with some friends and while I was successful in a short time span, I wasn't l did gain it all back again over the next 7+ months.  The other factor I recall from these other diets was that the inches and pounds I lost was not so much where I needed to lose it, which is the belly.

So now I am into my 4th week of the Belly Fat Cure and have lost a total of 12 lbs so far and unofficially I think 2" off my waist.  I am ready to go down a pant size and am excited about that. I still have a ways to go but do believe I can just about reach my goal by the end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the positive thoughts! I understand the yo-yoing. It's weird - this time it just feels different because it makes sense and I understand how it all works. I think you will make your goal too.

    ReplyDelete

Great Deals from Amazon