Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Off Schedule Day for me

I got out of my routine today.  I was out of the house by 6:30 am and came back at 1pm.  I ate breakfast later than normal but stayed on target with 2 scrambled eggs, bacon, and wheat toast with butter.  (0/2)  8-oz Water to drink.  But being outside for the morning, I did not drink as much water today as I should have.  In fact, I probably only had 8-oz all day.  At lunch (from home) I had a ham and cheese sandwich on the Arnold's Wheat bread I mentioned in another post (0/1) with a zevia cola (which I really like now by the way).  I also had a serving of Whole Grain Goldfish for a snack (0/1).  But all day I feel out of sync, off my routine, my schedule.  It's 8:30 pm and I'm not hungry but know I should have some dinner.  For the day I am (3/4) with 12g of Fiber.  The 3 sugars are from the One-A-Day Vitamins I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon